Re: SparcStation 10

Subject: Re: SparcStation 10
From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 00:48:12 CEST

Othmar Pasteka wrote:
> hi,
>
> On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 11:34:27AM +0200, Frank Neumann wrote:
> > *sigh* Well, I can't object if you take the faster machine. Too bad I hear
> > this only now, after having worked on the installation of mine for > 2 days.
> > *I* won't decide this. All of you do.

Just to cause some confusion.

When we met in Oldenburg we have spoken about the sun issue while
I said, that his amiga is more important than the sun because there
will be other suns, I'm sure. Now, that hasn't changed, just that
I have asked if I should take mine with me. Thus, him not knowing
about other suns is plain bullshit.

Don't get me wrong, I have no interest to carry n+1 machines and
monitors with me. if I don't have to carry it, it's better for
my back etc. Thus: I don't really care if I shall take it with
me or not.

But: I don't like the truth be munched.

Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.