Poster - first try

Subject: Poster - first try
From: Christoph Baumann (cgb@debian.org)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 17:58:22 CEST

I made a first try to print the posters today. Well it failed, but not
entirely. The "Rechenzentrum" seems to use old software, so the PDFs
turned out b/w even when using acroread. Additionaly the plotter ran out
of paper just during printing the poster... grrrr . I will generate the
PS-files on my computer and try it again. The first test showed that the
PDFs are good enough (in my opinion) so I can avoid the 200M PS version.

Christoph

--
* Christoph Baumann                                          *
* cgb@debian.org                                             *