Re: name cards

Subject: Re: name cards
From: Othmar Pasteka (pasteka@kabsi.at)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 11:12:11 CEST

hi,

On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 11:01:56AM +0200, Roland Bauerschmidt wrote:
> a) has anybody access to a good color printer? laser would be nice? I'll
> put the latex and postscript file somewhere on the weekend. Otherwise
> I could try to print them in b/w or with a color ink jet with not that
> good quality. (especially the colours aren't "real")

i can just offer my deskjet 970cxi ... quite new :).
buti have to get the things to print on sunday ... the earlier
the better.

> b) we need these "Hüllen" to put the paper in. Joey, do you know where
> Linuxtag gets them? Norbert and Eduard wanted to find out where to
> get them. Or does somebody else knows where to get them?

well i think i can buy such card holders. i will go to the shop
this afternoon and when there are some i will buy a pack. a
colleague at work told me that the minimum is 50 or so. i will
take one of those.

we also have to speak about how we fund such things. i am not
willing to pay this only with my money because i am a typical
haveing not much money student ...

so long
Othmar