Re: Linuxtag: Who is responsible

Subject: Re: Linuxtag: Who is responsible
From: Othmar Pasteka (pasteka@kabsi.at)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 03:12:42 CEST

hi,

On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 09:33:19PM +0200, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
> I could need the name and telephon number of the person(s) responsible
> for the Debian booth. Handy would be best, so we can reach him when in
> need.
> I heard that there is a plan showing who is where on the Linuxtag,
> does someone have the url?

*hmm*, good question with no real answer. i won't take my handy
with me, way too expensive. but probably me although i feel very
good being in this position. anyway ... it's probably me or
someone else volunteers doing this or there is already such a
person which would be fine :).

http://www.linuxtag.org/2000/deutsch/exhibition/plans.php3 this
url will be the one you are looking for but you have to stay
tuned ...

so long
Othmar