Re: Flyers (fwd)

Subject: Re: Flyers (fwd)
From: Othmar Pasteka (pasteka@kabsi.at)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 16:40:40 CEST

hi,

looks kewl, great but see for yourself.

my impression: the design/layout looks good imho and the logo of
federico's company is also ok they should get credits anyway.
and i also like mixad because the ydouble the amount of flyers,
they are nice, aren't they? :)

shorty/grisu. so it shouldn't be a problem to take flyers from
this pile, just take them (imho). but well not all of them ;).

so long
Othmar

----- Forwarded message from Federico Di Gregorio <fog@mixadlive.com> -----