Re: paketliste

Subject: Re: paketliste
From: Torsten Landschoff (t.landschoff@gmx.net)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 20:51:30 CEST

On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 01:01:38PM +0200, Roland Bauerschmidt wrote:

> Great. So tell me which task packages besides the ones your
> task-linuxtag packages depend on shall be included. Torsten, where can
> we get the patch?

After I first removed it accidently it is now again at

    http://pclab.ifg.uni-kiel.de/~torsten/linuxtag/tasksel.diff

BTW: The patch is not perfect but does not check for failure on strdup.
But I think that error checking would not help that much anyway. In case
that strdup fails you are in big trouble anyway. And a segmentation fault
will just terminate the program so no big deal.

HTH

    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member