Re: Final images

Subject: Re: Final images
From: Roland Bauerschmidt (roland@copyleft.de)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 18:22:09 CEST

* Frank Neumann <franky@viona.de> [000529 18:02]:

> Hi all,
> these are the mostly-final images for our CD; if I do not get any serious
> complaints, this is what I will send off to the graphic studio in about
> two hours:

Yeah. They look really good. Thanks for your work.

> PPS: My boss didn't quite like my using the "company time" for this private
> project - so next time (if that happens) I'll either need more time or won't
> be able to do it again.

Arghh. You can promise him one of the CDs *g* ;)

Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt -- Freiberger Str. 17, 28215 Bremen, Germany
e-mail: roland@copyleft.de, phone: +49 421 3763482, fax: +49 421 3763483

Debian GNU / Linux -- the choice of a GNU generation