CD (status)

Subject: CD (status)
From: Roland Bauerschmidt (roland@copyleft.de)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 16:25:14 CEST

Hello,

I just summarize what still has to be done for the CD.

. We need the Readme document for the CD, that explains which ways are
  there to install and whom to ask if there are any problems
  (debian-user-de). This document _must_ contain the note that if
  somebody needs the excat source of this CD he can get if from Joey.
  Who wants to do this?

. Peter made the first CD using my package list on the weekend. I just
  tried it and it works already quite good except some small typos and
  a problem with base-config. But I hope this will be fixed soon.

  Peter and I will master the CD together, probably on the weekend. We
  need modified packages until Thusday. Marcello?

  On Sunday (or perhaps earlier) you'll be able to download the image
  from ftp://www.hbg.schule.bremen.de/linuxtag-cd/ We'll inform you if
  it is availible. If it is somehow possible for you, please try to
  download the image and check it out. We'll have still about 2 days
  left of making new images and fixing /important/ problems.

. Deadline for translated documentation is Friday.

Greetings, Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt -- Freiberger Str. 17, 28215 Bremen, Germany
e-mail: roland@copyleft.de, phone: +49 421 3763482, fax: +49 421 3763483

Debian GNU / Linux -- the choice of a GNU generation