Status

Subject: Status
From: Alexander Reelsen (ar@rhwd.net)
Date: Sat May 27 2000 - 18:53:34 CEST

Hi

Some news/status things from me now...

1. I've redesigned the website, because it became to ugly to have
everything on one page. Not a big deal at all. I added to done section
which is pretty empty right now. I don't like that :). So let's see how we
can change that.

2. Some deadlines were reached yesterday. CD label and case? What's up
with these? When does it need to ready at the latest?

3. The poster issue. It seems as if we have a fair amount and capability
of printing posters. Is it really necessary? We have still a lot of
posters we can use. A german/europe map with developers would be nice,
does anyone have the time to create this? Is it possible to create such a
map, because we need the locations of the developers. (db.debian.org
perhaps, I'm not a developer).

MfG/Regards, Alexander

--
Alexander Reelsen   http://joker.rhwd.de