Re: windows program (fwd)

Subject: Re: windows program (fwd)
From: Eduard Bloch (edi@gmx.de)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 18:15:37 CEST

Othmar Pasteka wrote on Thu May 25, 2000 um 01:38:01PM:

> well, i don't care, people who have vmware/wine/winblows should
> test it not the poeple who don't have it ;-p

The tool doesn't work in WINE for me, someone other may be more lucky.

The tool is _almost_ finished, it can be fully used on Win9x, but I
have no idea how to restart WinNT using Win-API.

I make some changes today. Now, it can be localized, all text strings
and graphics can be replaced using a localized .ini-file. See
LANGUAGE.txt in todays archive if somebody want to translate to another
languages (english and german are already done).

Could a native english speaker check my translation and correct typos
and other mistakes?

http://sites.inka.de/~W1752/lt2k/

Eduard.

Eduard Bloch <eb@zombie.inka.de>; HP: http://eduard.bloch.com/edecosi
0xEDF008C5(gpg): E6EB 98E2 B885 8FF0 6C04  5C1D E106 481E EDF0 08C5