Re: task-linuxtag-*

Subject: Re: task-linuxtag-*
From: Alexander Reelsen (ar@rhwd.net)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 15:25:15 CEST

On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 03:25:13PM +0200, Othmar Pasteka wrote:
> erm, you should read the list more carefully. i already said that
> i do them. i am also waiting for a consensus whether we need a
> -server or not. alexander is against it, afaict, i am for it, so
> i hoped that the rest of the subscribers say _something_ but
> nothing yet :(. or there is mail lost ... whatever.
> btw. i also already sent the soruces for my 3 packages, so ...
> i am currently waiting for torsten that he grants me access to
> one of his base-only systems. but that's not that important
> currently.
erm, I'm not against it, I said, I do not like the taskpackage contents
(you should read more carefully ;)), because it's IMHO a strange mix.
I meant that that task-package could possibly be split.

MfG/Regards, Alexander

--
Alexander Reelsen   http://joker.rhwd.de
ref@linux.com       GnuPG: pub 1024D/F0D7313C  sub 2048g/6AA2EDDB