Re: Linuxtag 2000 booth participation

Subject: Re: Linuxtag 2000 booth participation
From: Christoph Baumann (cgb@debian.org)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 22:00:03 CEST

Hi!

I will have my final exams from June 7. to 21. After that I can do
something for the booth (unless I didn't jump in the river Neckar) and I
would enjoy to be at the debian booth.
As hardware I could bring my notebook (P 233) with NE2k network adapter.
I could also borrow a CD-RW (Ricoh MP7060S) in an external SCSI case
(+ PCMCIA SCSI adapter, but my notebook hasn't enough diskspace left to
burn CDs).

Christoph

--
* Christoph Baumann                                          *
* cbauman1@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de                          *