Linuxtag 2000 booth participation

Subject: Linuxtag 2000 booth participation
From: Alexander Reelsen (ar@rhwd.net)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 17:01:01 CEST

Hello

As standing in the subject, the Debian project still needs some people at
the Debian booth during the Linuxtag 2000. The Linuxtag is the biggest
european Linux event and will be held from 29 June up to 2nd July in
Stuttgart, Germany.

Further information can be found under http://www.linuxtag.de (German and
english pages).

If you are willing to help out as a volunteer at the Debian booth, you are
welcome to drop a mail to Othmar Pasteka (blinder@gmx.at) or to me
(ar@rhwd.net). We are currently planning the booth coordinations.

If you do so, please tell us as well, on which days you are available for
the booth so we can do an exact plan. If you do not write anything we
assume you will be there fulltime :-). (Of course we will try to keep the
"duty" of being at the booth as small as possible for everyone, since you
should enjoy that weekend).

If you have any questions feel free to mail me, since I'm sure I forgot
something necessary as in every mail.

MfG/Regards, Alexander

--
Alexander Reelsen   http://joker.rhwd.de