Re: Linuxtag

Subject: Re: Linuxtag
From: Torsten Landschoff (torsten@debian.org)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 13:18:44 CEST

Hi Joey,

On Fri, Mar 31, 2000 at 10:04:13PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Blinder doesn't seem to have enough spare time. Please go ahead.

Umm, how much spare time do you think would be needed to maintain
this list? I don't think it can be that much. I could do it - but
no guarantees that I have enough time...

> We also need an editor for www.debian.org/events/

*caugh* There isn't even the CeBIT on the events of 2000 neither is
LinuxTag...

> > Let's organize this better than the CeBIT ;)
>
> No problem, we already won by design :-)

I referred to the Debian booth not the the fair itself ;)

cu
    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member