Re: demo machine available

Torsten Landschoff (t.landschoff@gmx.net)
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 01:13:41 +0200

On Tue, Sep 07, 1999 at 09:46:03PM +0000, Alexander Koch wrote:

> has been reported (bug) already and hopefully a recompiled
> upload will appear soon. it's just a recompile, nothing more.

It's more because GNOME has problems with gcc 2.95 and you probably need the
CVS version. As I was just working on this I made a binary package (source is
from cvs, so I did not make a source package. It would not compile since I
modified my GNOME headers to work around a GNOME problem).

You can find the package at http://pclab.ifg.uni-kiel.de/~torsten/gnome-apt...

cu
    Torsten