Flyer fertig.

Frank Neumann (franky@viona.de)
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 17:45:54 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

just as a short reminder/update: I just got the flyers, 500 german and
500 english. I think they look quite good, thought I admit they are not
as nicely folded as those kju printed for the LinuxTag.

Anyway, I believe you'll like them. I'm going to Augsburg tomorrow.
See you there.

Uhm..Andreas: What about the demo machine? Did you already install it?
I won't have a chance to install anything right now because I'm going
home in a few minutes. Is it actually usable already?

Frank

PS: The demo animation is not yet completed as far as I had hoped to get
it..but it's perfectly possible e.g. to render what I've got so far at a good
resolution during the night Wednesday->Thursday. It will even only take
2 or 3 hours to render some x hundred images.

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to Majordomo@Infodrom.North.DE with the
text "unsubscribe debian-events-de" in the message body.