Re: Additional Youth Hostel Info

Stefan Gybas (cab@studbox.uni-stuttgart.de)
Mon, 06 Sep 1999 21:31:42 +0200

Othmar Pasteka wrote:

> Some infos which might be of interest because i got a letter from the
> youth hostel:

Thanks a lot for organizing all this!

> If you come by train take the local train No. 2 and go to "Stadtwerke"

What's "local train" in German? "S-Bahn"? "Strassenbahn"?

I will arrive on Thursday by train (I have a test the the university on
Wednesday, so I can't come earlier :-() and plan to go to the yh first
(for checking in and leaving my sleeping bag etc. there) then to the lk.
Can some one offer me a ride in his car (and back after the social event)?
I'll be at the yh at around 9:00am.

--
Stefan Gybas