Re: Flyers..recations..?

Frank Neumann (franky@viona.de)
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 16:53:55 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,
Joey wrote:

> Current arch's are 6+1: ia32, m68k, sparc, alpha, powerpc, arm + hurd-ia32
> Upcoming arch's are 2(+1): mipsel/mipseb, parisc

Judging from what we currently have as _stable_, things look a bit different:
There are just alpha, i386, m68k and sparc. The others are only sid/potato,
which is not released yet. Oh well, let's not be too nitpicking.

> Half a page for a stamp sounds ok to me.

I have prepared a new version with the back page filled with some text and
an area for the stamp. Please check the .ps file at:
http://www.viona.de/~franky/bin/flyer_de.ps.gz

> > Yes, I know that - but yesterday I checked out two copyshops near the
> > university, and one of them can only copy, not fold, while the other one COULD
> > fold if their folding machine were not defunct. So, at least for me, I'm
> > so far stuck with the city library's printing services. Or does anyone else
> > who comes to Augsburg have good connections and is willing to care for the
> > printing/z-folding?
>
> Err, copyshops? I thought you would let it being printed? With real
> printers, offset printing or something like that.

Uhm..could you please be so kind and read again what I typed, both Michael
and Joey? :-) I checked out the copyshops, but I don't print there. I don't
know what kind of machine it is that they have at the city library, but I'll
go there now and have a proof printed/copied to see what it looks like.
It's just a large machine that does some 8000 "copies" per hour, so it's
definitely no simple copying machine. We'll see.

Frank
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to Majordomo@Infodrom.North.DE with the
text "unsubscribe debian-events-de" in the message body.