Re: Flyers..recations..?

Frank Neumann (franky@viona.de)
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:30:54 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,
Martin wrote:

> Please make at least 500 + 500. I'd rather do 1000 english and 500
> German.

Ok, will do...still no mail from Wichert though about Debian paying for this.
Is he on vacation? I can pay for now, no problem, I'd just like to get
the money back at some time later.

> I'll need them at one or two more events this year, Blinder will need
> them in February next year. It does not make sense to print them again
> for each and every event unless we're going to change the content.

Ok, as I'm going to keep the back page event-independant (I still need
suggestions what to put onto it - some sentences about the architectures
Debian supports? Or a "some more highlights" section? Or a section with
"most important/best known packages available in Debian"? Please tell
me your opinions!), the whole flyer can be considered sort-of "stable"
for at least..well, 1/2 - 1 year, I'd say.

> > colored paper (I planned a warm gold-orange tone) and folded, costs 135,-
>
> I hope one can distinguish the language from the cover :-)

I'll order a different color for the english version. And I'll try to pick
one so that the colors of the german&english version don't contrast too
badly when they lay at the booth side of side in piles. :-)

Again, please give me your ideas/suggestions for the back page _soon_. I'm
leaving Karlsruhe on Friday morning, returning on Monday evening and I
need to have the printing done on Tuesday. So I can't design very much in
the meantime.

Frank

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to Majordomo@Infodrom.North.DE with the
text "unsubscribe debian-events-de" in the message body.