Re: Flyers?

Frank Neumann (franky@viona.de)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:25:41 +0200 (MEST)

Hallo,
Michael schrieb:

> If you want to get the Flyers print till the Kongress you better hurry.

[That's what I do.. :-}]

> I've got the Linuxtag flyers print in 3 days only because i know the
> owner... Normally it will take 1-2 weeks to get things print.

That's the next problem - I can _prepare_ the flyer, but wouldn't know
where or how to print it (I'm quite new in Karlsruhe, I don't know what
copy shops/printing companies we have here..so - can someone else organize/
do the printing? I believe Debian would pay the costs (right, Joey?).

The other question for which I need some comments or decisions: Should the
new flyer be with a congress-specific page or should it be completely
neutral? In the latter case there is one of the 6 "pages" yet empty for
additions. Please give comments.

Frank
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to Majordomo@Infodrom.North.DE with the
text "unsubscribe debian-events-de" in the message body.