Re: Flyers?

Frank Neumann (franky@viona.de)
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 11:29:03 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,
Joey wrote:

> However, if you would decide to translate the LT version, go ahead.
> But you have to face the fact that you won't be able to fit the
> time schedule anymore. Ok, there is a slight chance only if you're
> going to work like a maniac like kju did for these flyers.

Just FYI: On Friday I started typesetting the "old" flyer from the LinuxTag
in LaTeX (using the leaflet.sty that Anselm Lingnau once recommended).
It already looks quite good, and if you give me 2 more days, I'll have
both German and English versions done (removing the event-dependant part).

Frank
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to Majordomo@Infodrom.North.DE with the
text "unsubscribe debian-events-de" in the message body.