T-Shirts

Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE)
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 22:42:53 +0200

Folks,

believe it or not, I've ordered new T-Shirts that whould be ready
for the congress. They feature the same motives like the one I've
produced for the LinuxTag '99 <http://www.infodrom.north.de/Infodrom/shirts/>

However, this time I haven't asked a copyshop but a professional
company, so they should look better and be more washproof. These
may be washed up to 60 degrees btw.

Since the're made out of more expensive stuff and are produced in
a professional environment, they're more expensive than the one
I had at the LinuxTag. However, since I have ordered a large
amount, we should be able to sell as much as people want so
I plan to use lower prizes for Debian people. The regular prize
will be DM 20,-- and I plan to charge 15,-- or 10,-- for debian
people. I need to think and calculate this, though.

The only stupid question is the unasked one.
-