Participant list to organisators

Christian Kurz (shorty@jupiter.rhein-neckar.de)
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 23:28:45 +0200

Hi,

this is my last mail about the LK. I send the following list of
participant to the organisators. If something is wrong, sorry, but you
had enough time to mail me:

 Andreas Jellinghaus
 Michael Bramer
 Stefan Luetkebrunne
 Juergen A. Erhard
 Edward Betts
 David Frey
 Frank Neumann
 Stefan Gybas
 Othmar Pasteka
 James Troup
 Hartmut Koptein
 Nils Lohner

The rest coordination wil be done by Othmar Pasteka, so ask him for
other infos. I will as late as the Systems in Munich is important help
again with the organization.

Cheers
       Christian

--
ROMEO:		Courage, man; the hurt cannot be much.
MERCUTIO:	No, 'tis not so deep as a well, nor so wide