Sleeping places

Othmar Pasteka (pasteka@kabsi.at)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 18:54:23 +0200

Hi,

Ok, i just talked to a person at the youth hostel in augsburg, i have
good news.
They have about 10-20 places left from tuesday till saturday. if one
wants to stay that long like me, i.e. have nice journey :). but i should
register us soon.
costs: people under 27 pay 20 dm/night/person. the others (the old ones)
pay 25dm/night/person. you also need some sort of youth hostel pass. one
can get it directly at the youth hostel for about 30 dm. depending on
how old you are. can't remember what the exact figure was, but it was
something like that.
ok, so for everyone interested in this, and as far as i read/heard this
is a reasonable offer to many of you, should give me his name, age and
from when to when he will stay there, i.e. how many nights. and i need
this more or less today ;). ok, well not that fast. but i would be
happy to get them tomorrow evening. i will send the fax on thursday. so
you have time till lunch time on thursday.
i heard that a few people want some extra accomodation. well, i can't
manage all of the accomodationlocations. so this one is which i can
handle easily.
transport to the LK from the youth hostel ist fairly easy: you go by
local train to the rail station and from there with another local train
to the university. not much to worry about. for the sportsmen among us:
you can get there by walking, you just have 20 minutes to go there. so
you see it's not that far away.
ok, i almost forgot, you have to take your bethclothes with you or you
can borrow it there for 5.50dm/pack.
and btw. there is breakfast included into the fee. so all in all a cheap
sing :).

so, email me FAST :) and see you somewhen
so long
Othmar
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to Majordomo@Infodrom.North.DE with the
text "unsubscribe debian-events-de" in the message body.