Re: List of Participant (Going to the organisators) [LAST REMINDER]

Nils Lohner (lohner@icd.teradyne.com)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 09:47:30 +0200

In message <19990822105257.B2184@jupiter.rhein-neckar.de>, Christian Kurz
write
s:

>Now it's about 11 o'clock localtime and at 22:00 ó'clock localtime, I
>will send the list definitily out. So here's your last chance to check
>if the information about you is correct.
>
>Name Date Slepping-Place
>Nils Lohner maybe yes

I'm going to have to stay a 'maybe'... I'm working on a project at work which may not let me leave that week. I may just show up and see if I can get in somehow for the last day, otherwise I may just come up to hang out Fri-Sat or so (that is if anyone _wants_ to hang out with me :). Sorry about the vagueness of my commitment, but I can't be sure at this point.

Nils.

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to Majordomo@Infodrom.North.DE with the
text "unsubscribe debian-events-de" in the message body.