Re: List of Participant (Going to the organisators) [LAST REMINDER]

Christian Kurz (shorty@jupiter.rhein-neckar.de)
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 10:52:57 +0200

On 99-08-20 Christian Kurz wrote:
> On 99-08-20 Christian Kurz wrote:
> > here's now the list of participant from the Debian booth. I will send it
> > out on Sunday evening to the organizators. So if somebody wants to join
> > or leave, please mail soon.

> > 1. Andreas Jellinghaus
> > 2. Michael Bramer (9-10.)
> > 3. Stefan Luetkebrunne
> > 4. Juergen A. Erhardt (9-10.)
> > 5. Edward Betts
> > 6. David Frey (9-10.)
> > 7. Frank Neumann
> > 8. Stefan Gybas
> > 9. Othmar Pasteka
> > 10.James Troup

> Also I need to know till Sunday evening (20:00 o'clock localtime), who
> will come for which period to organize the sleeping place. So please
> tell me the exact dates when you will come to the LK.

Now it's about 11 o'clock localtime and at 22:00 ó'clock localtime, I
will send the list definitily out. So here's your last chance to check
if the information about you is correct.

Name Date Slepping-Place
Andreas Jellinghaus 8.9-10.9 yes
Michael Bramer 9.9-10.9 yes
Stefan Luetkebrunne 8.9-10.9 yes
Juergen A. Erhard 9.9-10.9 yes
Edward Betts 8.9-10.9 yes
David Frey 9.9-10.9 yes
Frank Neumann 8.9-10.9 yes
Stefan Gybas 8.9-10.9 yes
Othmar Pasteka 7.9-11.9 yes
James Troup 8.9-10.9 yes
Nils Lohner maybe yes
Hartmut Koptein 8.9-10.9 yes

The information about this needs to be correct, so please check it
carefully and send a short note, if this is the case or not. I
definitely needs this information to organize sleeping places for you.

After this is done and the information has gone to the list, I will
drop the organizastin of it regardlessly if somebody takes it over or
not. So it would be better if somebody steps up now.

Cheers
       Christian

--
Q:	What's the difference between the 1950's and the 1980's?
A:	In the 80's, a man walks into a drugstore and states loudly, "I'd