Re: The Invoice

Othmar Pasteka (pasteka@kabsi.at)
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 01:50:31 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 20, 1999 at 01:17:33PM +0200, Christian Kurz wrote:
> To make it clear: The four people at the booth will get free entry to
> the LK. Everbody else will get at 10% reduction as said. So we now
> should decide, who gets free entry or if a rotation is used, so that
> everybody has the chance to get in for free on one day.

how will be these free ticket rewarded? because i have to pay the
invoice which lies beside me.
i don't know if all the people got my suggestion but i want to know it
to know if i have to definately want a free ticket or not. because i
want to share it in one way or the other with other persons, i.e. pay
half of the price and the other person the other half. because i don't
want to pay all of it. so, i want some feedback in this issue.

regards
Othmar
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to Majordomo@Infodrom.North.DE with the
text "unsubscribe debian-events-de" in the message body.