Participants

Othmar Pasteka (pasteka@kabsi.at)
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:36:31 +0200

Hi,

i will set up some sort of webpage and gather the information from the
mails on the mailing list to have some sort of overview.
Christian Kurz put some sort of list of the people who will participate.
i would like to have the nationalities of those people because we are
now somewhat international (ok at the linuxtag we were also people from
germany, austria and switzerland).
again, because i saw several postings in german: some people come from
england, or whatever, and i don't know their command of english but
could we all speak english? thanks folks :) (and i myself will try my
best).
the page will be written in english.
i will announce the url if things are up. should be tomorrow evening,
depends when i can leave the office.

so long and thanks
Othmar
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to Majordomo@Infodrom.North.DE with the
text "unsubscribe debian-events-de" in the message body.