Debian-people on the Kongress

Christian Kurz (shorty@jupiter.rhein-neckar.de)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 19:25:03 +0200

Hi,

I just contacted the organisators of the Linux-Kongress and the
following people have been registered succesfully online and have also
been on my list:

-Michael Bramer
-Juergen A. Erhardt
-Edward Betts
-David Frey
-Hartmut Koptein

So this people will get free entry or the 10% discount. Also I have the
followin people on my list for which no online registration (with a note
about their relation to debian) has been found:

-Andreas Jellinghaus
-Stefan Luetkebrunne
-Christian Meder
-Frank Neumann
-Nils Lohner

So if you plan to come then please register yourself online or if you
did that please send me a mail about this. Also if somebody is missing
from the list please mail to me as I will close the list on 18. August,
send it on 19. here and on 20. it will go to the organisators. Sorry,
but they need the list soon.

Cheers
       Christian

--