Re: (AOL style) Me too! Me too!

Martin Schulze (joey)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:22:52 +0200

Othmar Pasteka wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> regarding the free tickets:
> how about splitting up the fee among two persons? each person pays half
> of the prize. because there is a certain "run" to get those tickets and
> this solution is fine for me. i mean i can bear half of the price, the
> full amount is too much for me.
> so what do you think about such a solution?

This sounds fine. We should do our best to make it possible for as
many of us to be able to join the conference. Those people without
regular income and the need to pass a long (and expensive) trip should
be prefered.

We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds
-