CDs

James Troup (james@nocrew.org)
15 Aug 1999 10:56:20 +0100

Hi,

Will someone be organising CDs to give away? At the UKUUG (which was
a much smaller event), the free CDs went down a treat (even if Alan
did insist on calling it the ``Debian warez party'' :). I can
contribute a reasonable amount of (~100) CDs (I doubt I'll be able to
carry anymore...), if it would help.

And don't ask me about travel, I'm probably going via Holland, so I
doubt I'll be of much use.

BTW, the tutorials are too damn expensive... can I help tutor or
something? ;-P Seriously though, in the unlikely event that you're
short of people to help out with the stand, count me in.

--
James
-